Friday, August 03, 2007

If we're going nowhere

Hello fellow Earthlings.
Dont everyone just easily feel lethargic nowadays?
I know I do. Tsk ): K, friday!

Did titration during our Chemistry period.
I did up 2 umm, perfect ones! So did Joelle :D

Didnt have FNN today, cos Mr Faizal had to go to the Examination Branch.
Tskkk, another boring day without FNN. Gosh.
It seems like there's no more practical lessons. Now its,
coursework this, mock test that. Spot test this, workbook that.

He not sian we all sian already lah :\

After Maths test, lunched at JEC before the module.
With ASG! Its so friggin long since we last hang out with each other.
:D :D :D :D




K, so we werent that hungry.


BESTIEEEEE!


LOVELOVE.

Went to the interchange. Saw Miss Kokila, talked to her.
She seems kinda moody today. & she left school early.
Her bus came, said byebye. After which, I received a text.

"Hi guys. Have a gd time at the poly and learn something 2. I had food poisoning so im going home 2 rest. Enjoy ur wkend."

Gonna miss her frigging loads when she goes to Amercia.
Sighhh. GET WELL SOON MISS KOKILA!

New lecturer, forgotten her name. Ha ha (x
Her lessons were.. Very BORING! Many people were in a "coma".
LOLLLLLL.

Camwhore, talked, draw here draw there. Bored.


Scream your heart out :D

Show you some bored-ed faces of 4/6. Ha ha.


Boys are bored.


Girls are bored.


Bestie is bored.


Sister is bored.


Joelle's bored too!

She's like reading from the screen to us.
Dont get what she says, lol.

After 3 agony hours, it ended. Finally!


No, not depressed :)


Great lightings :D

Homed, & Im here blogging. Mmm, nothing much already.
What a tiring day.

My handphone is so friggin screwed! Argh.
There's this weird folder that appeared in my pictures folder.
It takes up about 600 MB, so I deleted it.

& after I deleted it, all in pictures in my folder's gone.
GONE.
Argh, Im very pissed. Stupid phone.

Alrighty, goodbye Earthlings!

No comments: